Evening offer: £1 fare on Service 41
During the 2021 - 2022 academic year, students and staff can use Lothian Buses Service 41 in the evenings for just £1 (instead of £1.80).
To support students and staff to use the facilities at King’s Buildings during the evenings, the University subsidises the normal £1.80 bus fare to just £1 to use Service 41 between Potterrow and King's Buildings.
- Buy from the driver as a paper ticket using cash or contactless (not available as part of TapTapCap capping)
- Offer only available on production of a University of Edinburgh student or staff card when boarding Service 41 at Potterrow and King’s Buildings bus stop (it is not available from the bus stops in between)
- Offer may only be used to travel between Potterrow and King’s Buildings. Passengers must pay the normal bus fare if travelling beyond these bus stops
- Potterrow bus stop is located near to the entrance to The Studio, on the opposite side of Potterrow to the Student Centre
- King's Buildings bus stop is located by Murchison House
- Semester time only (13th September 2021 - 21st December 2021, 13th January 2022 - 8th April 2022, 25th April 2022 - 27th May 2022)
- Monday - Friday, from 18:30 to end of service
- This offer is subject to review