Special Arrangements Exams Timetable
Students with special arrangements are provided with a personalised timetable.
Students with special examination arrangements:
- Your timetable is available on your Office 365 calendar and more information is available from our FAQs Examination Timetables. Please check all your exams are in your calendar and click into the exam to see more information.
- Instructions of setting up your devices is available from here
- If exams are missing from your calendar or you are not intending on sitting an exam, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you receive your timetable.
On the day of the exam
- Please arrive in good time, as you will not receive additional time if you are late.
- Information relating to venues can be found on https://www.ed.ac.uk/timetabling-examinations/exams/exams-faq
- If at any time during exams you think that you have not been given the correct concessions you should speak to the invigilator in the first instance then check by emailing email@example.com
- Reading Time – If you have been allocated reading time, you are allowed 15 minutes at the start of the examination in order to read the question paper. During the 15 minutes no writing is permitted except to complete the front covers of your script books; a highlighter, may be used to outline key words and phrases.
- Using a PC
- Computer Lab - if you have been allocated the use of a PC, you should ensure that you know the basics. Within the computer lab you will be required to print your exam, at the end of your time, you will also be required to sign for the number of copies printed.
Individual Room or Small Room – if you have the use of an individual room or a small room and a PC, you will receive a laptop. You will be required to save your work on a USB stick and confirm how many pages are to be printed. You will not have access to print your work; the exams team will print this.