Sustainability in the curriculum
Find out how the University is working to allow all students to experience sustainability in their curriculum.
We are taking steps to embed sustainability across the University’s Curriculum via:
- dedicated degree programmes
- core and elective sustainability-focused modules
- a thread through all subject areas within our Schools.
Our students want to see this progress so they can be prepared to thrive in the type of world they will graduate into. According to Students Organising for Sustainability's annual survey:
- 89% of students surveyed agree that their place of study should actively incorporate and promote sustainable development
- 82% would like to see sustainable development actively incorporated and promoted through all courses
- 67% say sustainable development is something they would like to learn more about