Prizes up for grabs for completing 2019 survey
Be in with the chance of winning one of ten socially-conscious gift boxes from Social Stories Club by taking our short Social Responsibility and Sustainability survey.
Social Responsibility and Sustainability survey 2019: Have your say
The University is committed to making a significant social contribution to our world; but what does that mean in practice?
We are asking staff and students to complete the Social Responsibility and Sustainability Survey 2019 to give us your opinion on the University's social responsibility and sustainability priorities and to help us shape the work we do in the future.
The survey takes around 10 minutes to complete.
All your answers will be confidential.
At the end of the survey, you can enter a prize draw to win one of several socially conscious gift boxes from Social Stories Club, a local social enterprise started by University alumni.
Our survey for staff opened today, Monday 1st May 2019. The closing date for completing the staff survey is Monday 10 June 2019 at 5pm.
As it's a busy time of year for students, not everyone will receive an email link to complete our survey. If you have checked your University mailbox and didn't receive one, we still welcome your comments and feedback by emailing us at SRS.Department@ed.ac.uk.
Market Insight Prize Draw Information
The following information relates to the prize draw for the staff and student surveys being conducted by the Sustainability and Social Responsibility Department and launched in April / May 2019.
The closing date for receipt of entry is:
- Staff: Monday 10 June 2019 at 5pm
- Students: Monday 8 July 2019 at 5pm
- Winners will be chosen by a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
- The prizes are ten socially-conscious gift boxes from Social Club Stories (value £22 each at time of publication)
- Five randomly chosen student entrants will be given one box each.
- Five randomly chosen staff entrants will be given one box each.
- A cash alternative cannot be substituted for the prizes.
- Winners will be notified of results by email (as provided in the survey) within one week of the closing date for their survey.
- There is no intention to publicise the names of the prize winners.
Note: The Market Insight team work to the Market Research Society Code of Conduct and further details of their Regulations for Administering Incentives and Free Prize Draws can be found on the link below.