Edinburgh Breast Unit
Consultant Breast Surgeon
- NHS Secretary: 0131 537 2647 (Karen Brodie)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointments and Activities
Miss Revie undertook undergraduate training at the University of Edinburgh. Postgraduate basic surgical training was undertaken in Edinburgh, the Western Isles and Lanarkshire, whilst higher surgical training was undertaken in Edinburgh, the Borders and Fife. She was appointed as a Consultant Surgeon in the Edinburgh Breast Unit in 2018.
Miss Revie’s clinical interest is the management of benign and malignant breast disease, and she has a special interest in education. She undertakes several roles within undergraduate and postgraduate training, including organisation and delivery of undergraduate teaching in breast disease, educational and clinical supervision of postgraduate surgical trainees, and organisation of regional postgraduate teaching in breast disease for higher surgical trainees.
- Bachelor of Sciences (BSc Med Sci Hons), Edinburgh 2001
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) Edinburgh 2004
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS), Edinburgh, 2007
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Edinburgh 2015
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), Edinburgh 2016