People involved in the Suicide Cultures research project.
- Counselling, Psychotherapy and Applied Social Sciences
- School of Health in Social Science
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Asia works on the Suicide Cultures project Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Emily Yue started her embedded PhD project 'Migrant Suicide: An alternative analysis of suicide in Scotland' in January 2021. Emily's PhD is supervised by Amy, along with Dr Sumeet Jain.
Dr Sarah Jeavons Wright was Research Fellow on the project from 2018-19, she is now a Lecturer in the Sociology of Health and Illness, in the School of Biomedical Sciences.
In Summer 2021 we will welcome 3 new Postdoctoral Research Fellows to join the project.
Suicide Cultures Research Advisory Group
The Suicide Cultures project benefits from advice and guidance from an expert group who bring expertise in suicide research, sociological study of suicide, and lived experience.
- Seth Abrutyn, University of British Columbia, Canada.
- Scott Fitzpatrick, University of Newcastle, Sydney, Australia.
- Fiona Malpass, Independent Scholar, UK .
- Ian Marsh, Canterbury Christchurch University, UK.
- Anna Mueller, Indiana University, US.
- Rory O'Connor, University of Glasgow, UK.
- Steve Platt, University of Edinburgh, UK.
- Jennifer White, Victoria University, Canada.