We offer night owls and early risers 24-hour computer access at our Main Library and at several computer labs across our campuses.
You'll benefit from:
- 40 open-access computer areas with more than 1,300 computers across the University
- 80 open-access computers in University cafe areas
- 70 open-access computers in University study pods and study rooms
- 24-hour computer access in key locations
- almost 100% Wi-Fi coverage in our buildings
- free laptop loans from our libraries
- your own University email address with online access to lecture notes, assessment and course information
- online access to course materials, assignments, grades and feedback online
In addition to our open-access facilities, many of our schools have computers available for their students.
Help and support
Many of you will be competent IT users but if you have any gaps in your knowledge we offer a comprehensive range of library, IT and digital skills courses.
There's also a wide range of self-help material on the web and a 24/7 helpline staffed by a team that has won national recognition.