|Academic Session||Scotland||Home - RUK||International/EU|
|2021/2||Scotland fees have still to be agreed||Home - RUK fees have still to be agreed||£28,950|
Annual tuition fee increase
The tuition fee shown in the table is for one year only.
Tuition fees increase every year in the majority of cases.
If you intend to study over additional years, you should take this annual tuition fee increase into consideration when you estimate your fees for a degree.
International full-time student fees
If you are an Overseas/International student you will:
- not be affected by the annual tuition fee increase
- be charged a fixed annual fee based on your start date
If you are given direct entry into Year 2 or Year 3, you will be charged the same annual rate as the year group that you join.
EU student fee status
EU students starting their degrees in 2021/22
On 9 July 2020 the decision was made by the Scottish Government to end free university tuition for European Union (EU) students starting in 2021/22.
- Funding policy for EU nationals and associated groups starting a course of study in academic year 2021/22 or later will be in line with international fees.
- This will include those with deferred entry from 2020/21.
- International fees for 2021/22 are expected soon - we will provide further information as soon as we can.
EU students who have started their degrees in 2020/21
- Fees for EU students who started prior to the 2021/22 academic year will continue to be charged at the lower rate.
Information for Irish national students
Irish national applicants starting studies in 2021/22 will be classed as "home" student status as a result of the Common Travel Area agreement. This means Irish national applicants will be exempt from international fees.
More detailed information is expected from the Scottish Government. In particular, the exact fee status of Irish nationals remains subject to agreement between the devolved nations of the UK.