Undergraduate study - 2024 entry
Edinburgh. Extraordinary futures await.

Support for estranged students

If you are estranged from your family, we can provide you with support before you apply to university and throughout your degree.

Contact us

Get in touch with the team to chat about any support you might need as an estranged student.

Kirstin Henry

Widening Participation Manager

  • Edinburgh Cares
  • Widening Participation Team

Contact details