Our Access Programme is a part-time course that provides a route for adult returners to study undergraduate degrees offered by the University of Edinburgh's College of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences.
The Access Programme might be right for you if:
- you want to study a degree but maybe haven't completed Highers, A Levels or equivalent qualifications
- you've had a continuous gap of at least three years at some point in your formal education
- you're excited by learning and keen to develop your skills and confidence
During the Access Programme, you will be able to apply to study a degree at the University of Edinburgh's College of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences, which offers programmes such as:
- art and design-based subjects, including (but not limited to) Animation, Fashion, Painting, Photography and Textiles
- humanities subjects, including (but not limited to) History, Law, Philosophy and Scottish Literature
- social science subjects, including (but not limited to) Community Education, Politics, Social Anthropology and Social Work
If you are intellectually curious – if you enjoy thinking about ideas and exploring new ways of seeing the world – and if you are ready to study in a more formal way, then Access could be for you.