Psychology & Language Sciences
Explore our Psychology and Linguistics Short Courses
We will be offering some in-person courses, as well as a selection of online courses too. Please note:
- Our in-person courses will follow the latest Scottish Government and University of Edinburgh guidance on health and hygiene in teaching spaces. More details will be made available prior to the start of a course.
- Our online courses will continue to offer a learning experience for those unable to attend in-person classes. For more information about learning online with us, please see our Learning Remotely FAQs.
Courses marked as (credit) are open to everyone. As a credit student, you will matriculate as a student at the University of Edinburgh as part of the registration process for these courses. For more information, please visit the Studying for Credit pages.
- Friday, 30 September (14:10-16:00) 10 weeks (Course fee: £155/Click here for help with fees and discounts)
Sociolinguistics: Language and Society
- Tuesday, 17 January (18:10-20:00) 10 weeks *Credit* (Course fee: £196/Click here for help with fees and discounts)
Educational Psychology (Online)
- Thursday, 19 January (18:00-19:30) 10 weeks *Credit* (Course fee: £196/Click here for help with fees and discounts)
The University of Edinburgh’s School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences offers courses in Parapsychology. Please visit their website for more details.
For enquiries about the content of the courses in this subject area, please contact Course Organiser, Dr Raluca David by email: email@example.com.
For all general enquiries, please contact us by email COL@ed.ac.uk.