Explore our available Swahili Courses.
We will be offering these courses in-person. Please note:
- Our in-person courses will follow the latest Scottish Government and University of Edinburgh guidance on health and hygiene in teaching spaces. More details will be made available prior to the start of courses.
Choose the level that's right for you...
We're delighted you're interested in learning Swahili!
- If you have no previous experience of the language, please enrol on the Beginners Step 1 course when available.
- For those with some knowledge of the language, please take a look at our Languages Level Self-assessment for Swahili.
- Still unsure? Please email email@example.com and one of our tutors will contact you within 5 days to help you choose the correct level.
- Further descriptions of the CEFR framework and competencies at each level can be found on our Language Levels pages.
Course fee: £155/Click here for help with fees and discounts
- Wednesday, 5 October (19:15-20:45) 10 weeks
Course fee: £155 up to Advanced level / £165 for Advanced level and beyond/Click here for help with fees and discounts
- Wednesday, 25 January (19:15-20:45) 10 weeks
Course fee: £155 up to Advanced level / £165 for Advanced level and beyond /Click here for help with fees and discounts
- Wednesday, 19 April (19:15-20:45) 10 weeks
Learn Swahili for Credit
Swahili is also available to all University of Edinburgh students (undergraduate and postgraduate) as a credit course.