Explore our available Polish Language Courses.
Please note that all language courses will be taught remotely in Term 1, using the online communication platform Zoom and the University of Edinburgh's Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), Learn.
Choose the level that's right for you...
We're delighted you're interested in learning Polish!
- If you have no previous experience of the language, please enrol on the Beginners Step 1 course when available.
- For those with some knowledge of the language, please take a look at our Language Level Self-assessment for Polish.
- Still unsure? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our tutors will contact you within 5 days to help you choose the correct level.
- Further descriptions of the CEFR framework and competencies at each level can be found on our Language Levels pages.
Courses will be taught remotely using Zoom and Learn. Take a look at our Zoom and Learn information page here.
For more information on learning remotely, see our Learning Remotely FAQs.
Polish Courses (from October 2021)
- Thursday, 07 October (19:15-20:45) 10 weeks
- Monday, 04 October (19:15-20:45) 10 weeks
- Wednesday, 06 October (19:15-20:45) 10 weeks
Thursday, 07 October (17:30-19:00)
- Tuesday, 05 October (19:15-20:45) 10 weeks
Courses will close for booking 8 days before the course start date. Book early to secure your place and avoid disappointment!