Explore our available Norwegian Language Courses here.
Please note that our language courses will be taught in-person in Term 3, with the exception of a very limited number of courses which will remain online.
- Our in-person courses will follow the latest Scottish Government and University of Edinburgh guidance on health and hygiene in teaching spaces. More details will be made available prior to the start of courses in Term 3.
- For the courses still being offered online, please see our Guidance on Learning Remotely with Zoom here.
Choose the level that's right for you...
We're delighted you're interested in learning Norwegian!
- If you have no previous experience of the language, please enrol on the Beginners Step 1 course when available.
- For those with some knowledge of the language, please take a look at our Language Level Self-assessment for Norwegian.
- Still unsure? Please email email@example.com and one of our tutors will contact you within 5 days to help you choose the correct level.
- Further descriptions of the CEFR framework and competencies at each level can be found on our Language Levels pages.
Courses will close for booking 8 days before the course start date. Book early to secure your place and avoid disappointment!