Edinburgh Global support
Staff across Edinburgh Global are available to support applicants.
- Our Reception Office is open 9-5pm, Monday- Friday to welcome drop in visitors and help answer questions
- Visits to the University campus can be arranged via our Reception Team
- Our Regional Managers meet potential students, attending recruitment events, giving presentations and information sessions in many countries overseas, online and in Edinburgh
- They send information and updates to applicants
- They arrange pre-departure briefings in countries overseas to advise students about to leave for Edinburgh
- They meet with guidance counsellors overseas in Schools, Colleges and universities to advise on application to Edinburgh
- They manage the University's overseas representatives
Go Abroad Team
This team helps Study Abroad applicants who want to study in Edinburgh for just a year or a semester.