EdHelp provides clear and straightforward access to key student services, from one place.
EdHelp is your first point of contact for any questions or queries you might have about key student services.
EdHelp provides easy access to information and answers to lots of common student issues. The service brings together frequently used student services, meaning you can find what you need, all in one place. It covers:
- Learning and study resources
- Funding, scholarships, and bursaries
- IT help
- Document and letter requests
- Personal details and information
- Student cards
- Library facilities & resources
- Disability Support
- Accommodation – finding and paying for accommodation
Visit EdHelp online or at our information points in the Main Library, and the Noreen and Kenneth Murray Library at King’s Buildings to find answers to common questions and support topics.
In addition to Edhelp, Library Helpdesks are located in each of our other library sites and can assist with library, IT and student card issues.