The 2021/22 academic year

Contact us

How to contact the University with questions relating to the next academic year.

General enquires 

EdHelp is our student contact point for any questions or queries you might have about key student services.


Course specific enquires  

If you have specific questions relating to your course or programme, please speak to your School directly.


If you have a question specific to Covid-19, our dedicated webpages are kept up-to-date with the latest information and guidance.