Information for current students
We are continuing to support our students during their studies and are looking forward to welcoming you back to the University of Edinburgh in September. These pages will provide you with the key information you will need, whether you are currently carrying out studies at home, are returning to the city, or are looking for guidance on the 2020/21 academic year.
- Video: Returning the Edinburgh test 2
We are doing all that we can to make our campus, and city, safe for your return in the next academic year.
- Video: VIDEO - colm harmon - student experience
- Professor Colm Harmon talks about what the student experience will be like for students when they come back to University in September.
We are working hard to make sure your experience at University will still be as enjoyable and valuable as ever.
- Video: VIDEO - colm harmon - teaching
- Professor Colm Harmon talks about teaching and what it will be like for students when they come back to University in September.
We are making sure that our hybrid approach to teaching and learning will work for you, whatever your chosen degree.
Useful information on teaching, assessment and resources to help you prepare for your next year at University.
We want returning students to feel reassured about coming back to Edinburgh, whether this is in September, or at a later date. Find out more about travel, accommodation, sport and social events.
Guidance on 2020/21 fieldtrips and placements in the UK or overseas.
Information for our Class of 2020 graduates.