Hear from Current Students
Listen to student podcasts, read our student blogs, and find out what you can expect from student life in Edinburgh.
I was drawn to Edinburgh because of the reputation of the university, however the city itself has grown to become home to me. To me, Edinburgh has that perfect balance between the amenities of a capital city and the charm of a small town.
Find out more from our current students about student life in Edinburgh via these podcasts channels:
- sportED - Edinburgh Univerity Sports Union podcasts about all things sport, exercise, fitness, and health
- Being at University podcasts reflections on what it is like being people of particular faith or belief at the University
- Ekasi Podcast- Mastercard Foundation Scholars at the University of Edinburgh present stories of day-to-day life in many aspects including first-time experiences as a new student
The University of Edinburgh's official student blog captures our students' own personal experiences, from living in the city to joining societies and studying. The blogs aim to help potential students make informed decisions about their futures.
Find Student Blogs from your School
Hear from current students about their experiences, journeys and life in Edinburgh studying at the following schools:
- Engineering (Postgraduate)
- Medicine and Veterinary Medicine (Postgraduate online and on-campus)
- Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine