Our current students want to welcome you to the University of Edinburgh and give you a taste of how they have experienced it so far and life as a student.
Student Life in Edinburgh
I was drawn to Edinburgh because of the reputation of the university, however the city itself has grown to become home to me. To me, Edinburgh has that perfect balance between the amenities of a capital city and the charm of a small town.
University of Edinburgh's official student blog, capturing our students' own personal experiences from living in the city to joining societies and studying in order to help potential students make informed decisions about their futures.
School Student Blogs
Hear from the students about their experiences, journeys and life in Edinburgh:
- Hear from Postgraduate Students from Medicine and Veterinary Medicine about life as a student
- Hear from students and staff blogging about life at the Business School and in Edinburgh
- Hear from students in the School of Geosciences about their stories and real life experiences of student life in Edinburgh
- Hear from Undergraduate veterinary medicine students about living and studying in Edinburgh
- Read about living life as a Postgraduate student in the School of Engineering
- Read about University of Edinburgh students studying abroad and their journeys
- Read stories about Nursing in Edinburgh from students and staff
- Hear from students at the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences about their personal student experiences
- Hear from students who are studying abroad at the University of Edinburgh