Edinburgh Mental Health Partnership’s mental health collaboration
iThrive Edinburgh is your online space for mental health and wellbeing information in Edinburgh.
We aim to:
- provide information about local mental health and wellbeing services and support
- provide a platform to promote positive mental health and wellbeing through connecting citizens to local activities, spaces, and places
- provide resources to support self-help and self-management
- provide a resource to support the new Edinburgh Thrive Welcome Teams, Thrive Collective, Thrive Network and the wider Thrive community across Edinburgh
- promote and connect with the delivery of Edinburgh Thrive Mental Health strategy and the related workstreams
- link to the Edinburgh Thrive website to promote and connect with the delivery of Edinburgh Thrive Mental Health strategy across the city.
iThrive Edinburgh is managed by Health in Mind, a Scottish mental health and Wellbeing charity based in Edinburgh.