What are your options?
Find out about your options after graduation including options with your degree, further study and starting your own business plus resources and tools to help you start your career planning, whatever stage you’re at.
Options after graduation
The Careers Service has a range of tools and resources to help you get started with your career planning and explore your options after graduation including:
- Options with your degree subject
- Data on graduate destinations and graduate case studies
- Information on different career sectors, industries and job roles
- Information on further study including finding courses, funding and the application process
- Information on other options including taking time out, volunteering and self-employment
- Information on international opportunities including working and studying overseas
Information on your options from the Careers Service
Starting your career planning
If you’re unsure where to start the Careers Service also has some tools to help you kick start your career planning and find out what your options are:
Thinking of starting your own business?
Support with starting your own business is also provided by Edinburgh Innovations, a free support service for student entrepreneurs at Edinburgh:
Visit the Edinburgh Innovations website
Need more support?
You can find out about Careers Service talks, events and workshops on career planning and options by logging in to MyCareerHub. You can also use MyCareerHub to book appointments with us: