Help with applications
Find out how you can get support with making applications for jobs and further study including help with application forms, CVs, interviews and assessment centres.
The Careers Service can support you with making applications for jobs and further study, including part time, vacation and graduate jobs. There is a wide range of resources and support for you:
- A range of online talks covering topics including CVs, application forms, covering letters and interviews that you can watch at a time to suit you
- A range of talks and workshops running during semester
- Access to practice selection tests including psychometric tests and e-tray exercises
- Appointments for application feedback
- Support with interview preparation including practice interviews