Student Systems

Postgraduate Art & Design portfolios

Guidance to to frequently asked questions on submitting a portfolio for Art and Design postgraduate programmes at Edinburgh College of Art.

Information on the subjects below are included within this page:

  • I haven't received my username password

  • Where do I upload my portfolio?

  • My portfolio has been submitted. Can I make a change?


I haven't received my username password

Please first check your junk mail folder in case the email was directed there. If you still do not see the email, contact us via the link at the bottom of this page.

Where do I upload my portfolio?

Portfolios are uploaded to via the Applicant Hub after you have submitted your application.

After your application has been submitted, we will send you an email with details on registering to use the Applicant Hub. If you need help registering, see our 'login questions page':

login questions page.

After you have registered and accessed your application in the Applicant Hub, complete the steps below:

  1. Click the Launch EUCLID button on your MyEd My Applications tab
  2. Open the application which requires a portfolio
  3. Go to the Portfolio tab to start the upload process
  4. Remember to click the 'Submit portfolio' button when you've completed uploading your portfolio

My portfolio has been submitted. Can I make a change?

Portfolios cannot be changed after they have been submitted, so please ensure you have uploaded your complete portfolio before clicking the 'Submit portfolio' button.



Contact your Admissions Office if your question is related to:

  • The status of your application
  • Changes to your application or personal details
  • Information  to support your application

University of Edinburgh Admissions Offices


Contact Student Systems if you need help with a technical problem related to your application:   

Student Systems

Contact details


  • Technical support is available 9:00am - 5:00pm UK time Monday to Friday.


Contact Student Immigration if your question is related to the subjects below:

  • Amendments to your passport details
  • CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) 

Student Immigration Service

Contact details