Applicant hub home page
Guidance on the look and layout of the applicant hub while accessing information.
The layout makes it clearer to see what actions may be required from you. We will also e-mail you if any changes are made to your application which you need to know about, so you know to check your application in the Applicant Hub. The following bullet points highlight additional facilities within the Applicant hub software:
- See a list of your applications and their statues. Click on the programme name to open the application.
- Actions required for each application. Click on the programme name to open the application and respond to any outstanding actions. A yellow triangle indicates we need information from you and a green tick indicates we do not currently need anything from you.
- View the help links to view frequently asked questions for each section. These are available in the top right hand corner of each section.
- View and respond to messages related to your application(s).
- View your personal details.
Contact your Admissions Office if your question is related to:
Contact Student Systems if you need help with a technical problem related to your application:
Contact Student Immigration if your question is related to the subjects below: