Accessing a Schedule of Adjustments
Guidance for Personal Tutors, Student Support Officers, PG Directors and PGR Supervisors on accessing a student's Schedule of Adjustments via EUCLID
Some staff roles within Schools will be able to view a student's Schedule of Adjustment (SoA) within the student's record on EUCLID.
- Student Support Officers will be able to see the SoA of any student within their School
- Personal Tutors (PT) will be able to see the SoA of any student for whom they are a Personal Tutor. They will receive a notifcation as one of their students has a new or updated SoA.
- PG Directors and PGR Supervisors will be able to see the SoA for their students. They will receive a notifcation as one of their students has a new or updated SoA.
How to access and view a student's Schedule of Adjustments (SoA)
To access, simply log in to EUCLID and search for the student's record by clicking on the 'Search for student(s) | Student Hub' link within your EUCLID 'Students' page.
Scroll down to the Schedule of adjustments section and click on the blue button 'View schedule of adjustments'.
You will see the full schedule. Additionally you will have information on:
- The version of the schedule
- If the schedule is new or updated
- When it was created and by whom
- The date it was published and by whom
- If there is a review date for the schedule (normally in place for temporary injuries)
There will also be a summary of any new, update, or removed adjustment at the top in a blue box.
As you scroll down you can see each adjustment in detail and at the bottom will be a list of any removed adjustments.
How to view previous versions of a SoA
If there are previous versions of the student's, they will be listed below the link to the SoA in the student's record in a subsection called "Historic".
To view the full historic versions, click on the 'v#'.
If you have a query about the way in which the 'Student Disability Service' works, please use the contact details below:
If you have a software query or technical issue with the software, please use the contact details below: