Student Systems

Resits on honours and PGT courses

A resit record won't be automatically created on honours or PGT courses. If the student will resit you'll need to create the record by publishing the first sit with the R grade.

Change the first sit grade to R

You can change the first sit grade to R for one or more students from the Process Course Results screen. For guidance see Change grades.

You'll then need to ratify and publish the result.

Resit record and processing

Once the first sit result is published with an R grade the resit record will be created.

Processing a resit is now just the same as for undergraduate non-honours courses. 

Review guidance

To find out how to process resits please review the other guidance under the Resits section such as: