Student Systems

Supervisor has left but still needs access

A supervisor has left the University and can no longer access their student's annual review. How can we ensure they have access to the review?

Please see our guidance on External Supervisors.

As the academic is still supervising the student, you should arrange for a visitor account to be created for them on the visitor registration system.  Their EUCLID record will be updated to show they are an External Supervisor and they will have access to the students’ records they are assigned to.