Information on planned downtime.
Please see details of upcoming downtime below
EUCLID and our application system will shortly be upgraded. The annual upgrade ensures that we are suing the latest version of the software and are in compliance with our support contract. The upgrade will take place in early March, with downtime required as per the below:
Friday 3rd March at 2pm - Sunday 5th March (all day) There will be a further 'at risk' period on Monday 6th March.
The full list of applications affected are as follows:
- EUCLID, including student record and admissions
- Postgraduate and Visiting student application form
- EUCLID/Applicant Hub for applicants
- Application reference submission
- Student Attendance Registers
- Personal Tutor Tools
- Student Self Service
- ESC (Extensions and special circumstances) application
- ETA extra time adjustment tool
- BI Suite universes that read directly from EUCLID: Schools; Registry; Admissions
- Other Student data Universes that do not read directly from EUCLID will remain available but return static data