If you attend one of the 17 selected local authority schools in the Scottish Borders or Forth Valley (see dropdown list below) and are interested in studying Law, Medicine or Veterinary Medicine please complete and submit the form below to register.
(*Please note: as from July 2017, Architecture is no longer a strand of Reach: Edinburgh. However, any pupil from one of the schools listed below who is interested in Architecture can register for support from our ACES (Access to Creative Education in Scotland) project - click here for further information: ACES )
Tell us a little about yourself.
Tell us about your school and year.
Tell us about your current home address.
Please note that we always contact you via email about Reach activities, so a valid email address that you have regular access to is essential.
Areas of interest
Please tell use what area(s) you would like to study.
Please note: to sign up for Medicine or Vet Medicine you must be studying, or planning to study, at least five Highers in a single sitting in S5.
Please tell us about your current subjects and any attainment.
Please list all of the subjects / levels (eg. National 4, National 5, Standard Grade, Intermediate 2, Higher) you are currently studying.
List any exam results (eg. National 4/5, Standard Grade, Intermediate 2, Higher) from S3/S4/S5 that you have already achieved (if any):
Are you eligible to receive Education Maintenance Allowance (EMA)?*
Are you a young carer?
Have you even spent time in local authority care? Please click on this link for more information about what we mean by this: https://www.ed.ac.uk/student-recruitment/widening-participation/projects/care-experienced
Has a parent/guardian attended university?
I understand that photographs may be taken at Reach events and I am happy for these to be used in future Reach publicity.
Reach data protection statement
By registering to join Reach, you understand and accept the following terms and conditions with regards to the use of your data:
- Reach will retain the details you have submitted on their database, as well as any future correspondence and details of Reach events that you attend.
- Reach staff will use the personal contact details you have provided to contact you with information about the project and related events.
- Your data will be retained for a maximum of seven years and may be used for the purposes of monitoring and tracking.
- Reach may liaise with other departments within The University of Edinburgh about any future application you make and may share details of Reach events you have attended.
- Your personal data may be shared with partnership Reach teams in other universities, where appropriate, and only for use within the Reach project. Your school will be made aware that you have registered with Reach
By checking the box below, you agree to the Reach terms and conditions with regards to data use and protection.