Start (current step)
If you attend one of the ACES target schools and are interested in studying Art / Design at university in the future, please complete and submit the form below to register. If you would prefer to register by phone, please call 0131 651 5585.
If you do not attend an ACES target school, you may still be eligible to register for ACES - please contact us directly on 0131 651 5585 to discuss this.
Tell us a little about yourself.
Tell us about your school and year. If your school does not appear in the drop down list, please contact ACES directly by phone on 0131 651 1755 or by email at email@example.com
**Note - this is the year group that you are just starting!**
Tell us about your current home address.
Please note that we always contact you via email about ACES activities, so a valid email address that you have regular access to is essential.
Areas of interest
Please select all of the art / design areas that you are interested in.
Please tell us about your current subjects and any attainment.
Please list all of the subjects / levels (eg. National 4, National 5, Higher, Advanced HIgher) you are currently studying.
List any exam results (eg. National 4/5, Higher, Advanced Higher) from S3/S4/S5 that you have already achieved (if any):
Are you eligible to receive Education Maintenance Allowance (EMA)?*
Have you even spent time in local authority care? Please click on this link for more information about what we mean by this: https://www.ed.ac.uk/student-recruitment/widening-participation/projects/care-experienced
Are you a young carer? (by this we mean a young person who cares, unpaid, for a friend or family member who due to illness, disability, a mental health problem or an addiction cannot cope without their support)
Has a parent / guardian attended university?
ACES data protection statement
By registering to join ACES you understand and accept the following terms and conditions with regards to the use of your data:
- ACES will retain the details you have submitted on their database, as well as any future correspondence and details of ACES events that you attend.
- ACES staff will use the personal contact details you have provided to contact you with information about the project and related events. External (non University of Edinburgh) workshop providers will only be provided with your contact details / emergency contact details for emergency purposes for the workshop(s) that they provide, in the absence of ACES staff.
- Your data will be retained for a maximum of seven years and may be used for the purposes of monitoring and tracking.
- ACES may liaise with other departments within the University of Edinburgh - and other universities that you may apply to, where appropriate - about any future application you make and may share details of ACES events you have attended.
- Your personal data will not be shared with anyone out with the University of Edinburgh (other than point 2 above), although your school will be made aware that you have registered with ACES and we may liaise with other universities that you apply to in order to confirm your participation in the project, where appropriate.
For full information on how we will use your personal data, please also see our privacy statement at the link below:
By checking the box below, you agree to the ACES terms and conditions with regards to data use and protection.