Our International Recruitment team co-ordinates University-wide international student recruitment activity and undertakes global outreach to support prospective students and their advisors.
The International Recruitment team leads on and co-ordinates the recruitment of students from outside the UK at all levels of study. We work to enhance the international applicant experience in partnership with colleagues in Schools, Colleges and central services.
We do this through:
- Attending, planning and delivering recruitment events for a global audience – around the world, on-campus and online, including Open Days and an ever increasing range of online events,
- Identifying and supporting opportunities for global access through scholarships and sponsorship,
- Building, maintaining and developing an active network of agents, college counsellors and stakeholders who support the international applicant journey.
- Informing international applicant and pre-applicant communications.
- Gathering and sharing insight into International recruitment markets, including qualifications guidance, market opportunities and demand, and competitor activity.
- Involving current students in recruitment activities through our growing Student Ambassador scheme.
- Supporting the sharing of best practice through training and networking events and contributing to external networks and sector groups.
The team consists of: