Mission, Vision and Values
The following statements represent the mission, vision and values for Student Recruitment and Admissions.
SRA’s mission is to lead the design, development and implementation of the University of Edinburgh’s strategy for student recruitment, admissions, pre-arrival and induction, and widening participation.
We do this by making effective use of research and market intelligence and providing both internal and external stakeholders with expert information, advice and guidance, empowering them to make good decisions.
We aim to:
- be the go-to professional service for comprehensive, credible and insightful information, advice and guidance on any aspect of student recruitment, admissions, pre-arrival and induction, and widening participation
- continuously develop and improve the services we offer, recognising and anticipating the changing needs and expectations of our stakeholders.
- be global in scope and world-leading in expertise.
- We are experts and skilled practitioners: adept communicators, analysts and strategic thinkers.
- We work in partnership with colleagues within and beyond the University, forming valuable networks and teams.
- We are helpful, supportive, reliable and trustworthy.
- We are innovative, inspiring, proactive and flexible.