School of Informatics Scholarships
Around 40 research scholarships are available each year to new postgraduate research students within the School of Informatics.
- studentships provided by EPSRC Doctoral Training Centres in Data Science, in Pervasive Parallelism, and in Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- project studentships assiciated with research grants
- CASE studentships co-sponsored by industry
- grants from the School of Informatics, the College of Science and Engineering, and Research Institutes in Informatics
- doctoral training funds provided by EPSRC, MRC, and ESRC
Funding is also usually available from:
- Google Doctoral Fellowship Scheme
- Microsoft Research PhD Scholarship Scheme
Most are full scholarships, paying tuition fees, research costs,and a stipend to cover living expenses. A small number are partial scholarships, paying tuition fees and research costs and/or a contribution towards living expenses.
Further information - School of Informatics