Engineering International Masters Scholarships
The School of Engineering will offer Masters scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic session.
Each scholarship will have a value of £3,000, deducted from tuition fees, and will be tenable for one academic year.
The scholarships will be awarded to overseas applicants who have been accepted for admission on a full-time basis for an eligible postgraduate taught Masters programme within the School of Engineering.
- MSc Advanced Chemical Engineering
- MSc Electronics
- MSc Electrical Power Engineering
- MSc Signal Processing and Communications
- MSc Structural and Fire Safety Engineering
- MSc Sustainable Energy Systems
- MSc Digital Design and Manufacture
The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit with candidates requiring a first-class honours degree from a UK university or overseas equivalent.
Applications for the 2022-2023 academic session are no longer being accepted for this scholarship as the 9th May 2022 deadline has now passed.
Frequently Asked Questions
All applicants will be notified of the outcome in July 2022.