School of Biological Sciences Taught Postgraduate Bursaries
The School of Biological Sciences is offering bursaries for applicants studying eligible masters programmes in the 2020-2021 academic session.
Each bursary will have a value of £10,000 and is intended to assist with the overseas level of tuition fees. The bursary is only tenable for one academic year.
Eligible students must be nationals and residents of countries outwith the UK and EU and studying one of the following full-time campus-based programmes:
- MSc/PgDip Biochemistry
- MSc/PgDip Biodiversity and Taxonomy of Plants
- MSc/PgDip Bioinformatics
- MSc/PgDip Biotechnology
- MSc/PgDip Drug Discovery and Translational Biology
- MSc/PgDip Synthetic Biology and Biotechnology
- MSc/PgDip Systems and Synthetic Biology
- MSc/PgDip Quantitative Genetics & Genome Analysis (including Animal Breeding & Genetics, Evolutionary Genetics, Human Complex Trait Genetics)
The bursaries will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
Applications for this scholarship are no longer being accepted for 2020-2021 as the 1st of May deadline has now passed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Further information can be obtained directly from the School of Biological Sciences.