MSc Internal Medicine Masters Scholarships
The University of Edinburgh’s MSc Internal Medicine will offer 4 scholarships that will cover 75% of tuition fee costs.
Scholarships are available for one year to support new students commencing study in the 2023-2024 academic year.
We are offering 4 scholarships, for the sum of £4,777.50 each. These awards will be tenable for one year and will be automatically deducted from your tuition fee with any remaining funds being awarded towards living costs.
All scholarship award holders are expected to be energetic members of our postgraduate community, and will engage with opportunities to present their work to the wider student and staff body during the period covered by their award. We offer our postgraduates a range of training and development opportunities appropriate to their programme of study.
Applicants should already have been offered a place on the following:
- Internal Medicine (Online Learning) (MSc) (Part-time)
- Internal Medicine (Online Learning) (PgCert) (Part-time)
- Internal Medicine (Online Learning) (PgDip) (Part-time)
and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
Only applicants who are domiciled and working in one of the following listed countries:
Selection is based on academic merit and the personal statement. Your personal statement should describe your current contribution to your local and/or national health care organisations and how successful participation in the Programme you will enhance your contribution to health care services in your country.
Successful applicants will be expected to:
- work in their country's health care service on completion of their studies
- use their learning and skills to further enhance and develop that service
- foster clinical and academic links between their country's medical universities, teaching hospitals, health care organisations and research institutes and The University of Edinburgh
- maintain high academic standards
- commit to the university’s regulations and good academic practice
- support the Internal Medicine student community by presenting a session at our student club on global practice
- provide a biography to be held on our student scholarship award web-page
Applications for the 2023-2024 academic session are no longer being accepted for this scholarship as the 29th June 2023 deadline has now passed.
Frequently Asked Questions
All applicants will be notified of the outcome by 10th July 2023.
Shu Yang, Programme Administrator