Frank Knox Memorial Fellowships
Fellowships will be available for up to six graduate students, men or woman from the United Kingdom, to study for up to two consecutive years in one of the Faculties of Harvard.
The value of each Fellowship is at least $30,000 plus tuition and health service fees per annum.
Information about the fellowships can be found on
Full details of the competition and online application can be found on
The competition will be open to British citizens normally resident in the UK, at the time of application:
- are studying for a first or higher degree and will graduate in the academic year 2017-18 OR
- are a UK-registered PhD student hoping for an additional year as a Visiting Fellow at Harvard OR
- have completed a first or higher degree and graduated most recently no earlier than 2013.
Please note that persons who graduated most recently before 2013 will not be eligible to apply.
It is absolutely vital that, in the same season as applying for a Knox Fellowship, each candidate file an ADMISSIONS APPLICATION directly with the Graduate School of his/her choice at Harvard University.
- the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Harvard Business School
- Harvard Divinity School
- Harvard Kennedy School
- Harvard School of Public Health
- Graduate School of Design
- Graduate School of Education
- Harvard Law School
Applications will open on 15th August and close at 23:59 on 25th October 2017.
Enquiries regarding the Fellowships are welcome. Please ring Annie Thomas on 020 7222 1151.