Transition Events for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) or Asperger's Syndrome 2019
The Student Disability Service will run two 3-day events from 17th to 19th July and from 31st July to 2nd August 2019 (Wednesday to Friday). In attending one of these events you will have the opportunity to become familiar with the University, experience a taster of student life and get to know other prospective students.
The 2019 events will take place on:
- 17 to 19July 2019
- 31 July to 2nd August 2019
The programme will include an opportunity to:
- Build confidence
- Familiarise yourself with the University campus
- Meet other new students and make friends
- Experience two night stay in student halls
- Gain an insight into University life
- Find out more about University services
- Tour the campus and the main University buildings
- Listen to talks from a variety of staff and students and the Students’ Association
- Gain study skill tips.
If you are interested in attending either of these events please email Kathy Smith (email@example.com) or Martin Judd (firstname.lastname@example.org). You are also welcome to email us at email@example.com or phone the Student Disability Service main number 0131 650 6828.
Places are limited so please register your interest early to avoid disappointment.