Transition Event for New Students with Autism Spectrum Condition
The Student Disability Service will be hosting an online transition event for prospective students who have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Condition, over two half days in August.
If you are intending to study at the University and you have a diagnosis of an Autism Spectrum Condition, we are offering an online transition event to prospective students this summer. The event will take place on the morning of 17th and afternoon of 18th August. The programme will include an opportunity to:
- Build confidence
- Familiarise yourself with the University
- Make contact with other new students and make friends
- Gain an insight into University life
- Find out more about University services
- Listen to talks from a variety of staff and students and the Students’ Association
- Gain study skill tips.
If you are interested in attending the transition event please contact us.