Transition event for students with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) or Asperger's Syndrome
The Student Disability Service will run this three day event on 26th, 27th and 28th July 2017 (Wednesday to Friday) to introduce you to student life, to become familiar with the University and to give you a chance to make friends.
The programme will include an opportunity to:
- Build confidence
- Familiarise yourself with the University campus
- Meet other new students and make friends
- Experience two night stay in student halls
- Gain an insight into University life
- Find out more about University services
- Tour the campus and the main University buildings
- Listen to talks from a variety of staff and students and the Students’ Association
- Gain study skill tips.
If you are interested in this event please email Kathy Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Martin Judd (email@example.com). You are also welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the Student Disability Service main number 0131 650 6828.
Places are limited so please register your interest early to avoid disappointment.