Information about support available to non-UK students and applicants at the University of Edinburgh.
The Student Immigration Service is responsible for:
- giving advice on study-related visa routes
- providing information on post-study options
- providing a Student visa application checking service
- issuing a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) to those who need to apply under the Student route
- conducting the International Check-in
For information on how to access our services, please contact us.