Information about support available to non-UK students and applicants at the University of Edinburgh.
The Student Immigration Service is responsible for:
- giving advice on study-related visa routes
- providing information on post-study options
- providing a Tier 4 visa application checking service
- issuing a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) to Tier 4 students for their visa application
- conducting the International Check-in for new Tier 4 students
For information on how to access our services, please contact us.