Student Administration

Extensions explained

Here you can find a detailed explanation of what an extension is and if your situation qualifies you to apply for one.

The University is committed to supporting you during your studies. If there is a situation beyond your control that you feel may have an adverse impact on your academic performance, you can apply for a coursework extension and/or for special circumstances.

Before applying for support we recommend that you discuss your situation with your Student Support Team (SST) or your Personal Tutor (PT) in your school.

They will be able to advise you on your individual situation and help you access any additional support if necessary and can also talk you through the process of submitting an application for support.

Apply for an extension

  Not sure what to apply for? Please review your options in the guide below: 


Report a technical issue (secured)