Main content and themes, analysis and bench-marking, and future developments.
These Dashboards explore the entire student lifecycle, presenting data in both tabular and visual formats. They support a range of key strategic activities and processes including Recruitment, Quality Assurance, Learning and Teaching, and Athena Swan.
What data is being published?
The dashboards are a great way to discover and share aggregated data on the following areas:
- course results
- programme outcomes
- programme surveys
- course surveys
Data can be analysed in the following ways:
- drill from University down through College, School and subject to individual courses and programmes.
- analyse trends across a range of session years
- categorise students by fee status, gender, ethnic group and/or widening participation status.
Answer questions like:
- what’s the gender split of applicants to my programme. Is this reflected in places offered?
- does fee status affect conversion rate?
- how does the completion rate of my current cohort compare with that of previous years?
- are certain courses within my programme more popular with a particular ethnic group?
- how do widening participation students perform in comparison to other students?
- how has my course's pass rate changed over time?
- how do student survey results in my area compare to other areas?
Accessing Student Data Dashboards
Data Definitions and Supported Information