Occupational Health Unit Travel services
The Occupational Health Unit can provide individually tailored advice for your travel itinerary and planned activities.
The Occupational Health Unit (OHU) is staffed by registered nurses with additional specialist training in travel health.
OHU offer comprehensive professional travel advice including:
- Visiting friends and relatives
- Health aspects of air travel
- Pre-existing health conditions and treatment considerations
- Sea travel
- Travellers diarrhoea
- Recreational risks
- Animal and insect borne diseases
- food and hygiene precautions
- First aid kits
- Sterile kits
- Long stay travellers or visitors