Registration and booking
Our climbing facilities are currently only available to Sport & Exercise gym members. All members need to pre-book sessions online 3 days in advance.
What you need to do before visiting:
- Only visit if you do not have symptoms and are not self-isolating
- Watch induction video (only need to do once)
- Complete online registration form (only need to do once)
- Book your climbing session online in advance
Watch the induction video:
ALL customers must register at the Climbing Wall prior to making a booking. Only those who have registered at the Climbing Wall will be permitted to climb.
Our payment portal provider has identified an issue which occurs at the payment stage of our online booking site when using certain internet browsers. We strongly recommend using Firefox or Safari when using this service.
Additional changes for climbing
- From Monday 26 April our new opening hours will be: Monday to Friday 11:45 am to 10:00pm and on Saturday & Sunday 1pm to 7:45pm.
- Arrive dressed and ready to climb (changing rooms will not be available for use, however, there will be toilets access and a designated space for personal belongings )
- Equipment hire will be free of charge during the first phase of reopening.
- For members who have an existing climbing membership, when we reopen you will be able to book a slot to use the wall as part of your current membership until it expires. Then you can renew your gym membership and use the wall on the pay as you climb basis.
The Tower has disabled access; the Rock is upstairs and is not accessible. Please feel free to contact the staff to discuss your requirements.