Our facilities, virtual tour, opening times and our location information.
- Video: Etiquette video
- Some helpful guidance on what to do while visiting our facilities to help us all stay active in a safe environment.
Pleasance Sport Complex & Gym highlights:
- 102 station state-of-the-art cardiovascular gym with personal HD viewing screens
- Circuit gym
- Olympic and free weights gyms
- 36 station nautilus machine weights gym
- Dedicated boxing and grappling gyms
- Dedicated gym support team - offering equipment and exercise advice
- Over 100 exercise classes a week
- Male and female saunas
Please respect local parking restrictions in residential areas.
Parking in the Pleasance car park is by permit only. Please note the side car park at the Pleasance is currently closed as the Sports Hall continues to host the University's asymptomatic Covid-19 testing centre.
Take a 360-degree virtual tour
The Pleasance Sport Complex & Gym is open seven days a week.
The nearby pool facility, at St Leonard's Land, is also open for members lane swimming at restricted times.
Pleasance Gym opening hours:
|Monday||06.00 - 22.00|
|Tuesday||06.00 - 22.00|
|06.00 - 22.00|
|Thursday||06.00 - 22.00|
|Friday||06.00 - 22.00|
|Saturday||09.00 - 20.00|
|Sunday||09.00 - 20.00|
How to find us
Map and directions for the Pleasance :