Individual Performance Programme
Applications for the 2018/19 individual Performance Programme (IPP) open on Monday 5 March 2018.
The Individual Performance Programme (IPP) offers essential support for student athletes who are committed to succeeding on the international stage.
The Individual Performance Programme (IPP) is offered on a one year renewable basis. It is open to any University student who is competing at junior international standard or better. The University of Edinburgh has a commitment to performance sport development and close links to Scotland’s elite sport network. An involvement in University of Edinburgh Sport is expected from Individual Performance Programme (IPP) recipients.
Support we offer our IPP athletes:
- Supervised strength and conditioning support, year round, including exclusive use of the state-of-the-art Performance Gym
- Gym membership with opportunities for dedicated training/practice sessions in sports-specific facilities
- Prevention and treatment of injury from FASIC sports injuries clinic
- Pilates sessions
- Sports massage (if referred)
- Sports nutrition advice
- Sports psychology consultancy
- Cash assistance to support sports related costs
- Flexible study options and mentoring
- Branded clothing
- Promotional opportunities
Download our Performance Programme Pack:
If you are performing to a national sporting level, and prepared to engage in The University of Edinburgh Sport, then we’d love to hear from you.