Peffermill Outdoor Gym
We have collaborated with US based company PLAE, to deliver a new outdoor fitness solution to Peffermill, the first of its kind in a UK or European Higher Education setting.
- Video: Peffermill Outdoor Gym Fly Through
- Short fly through of the Peffermill Outdoor Gym
Installed on the 100m sprint track between the two water-based hockey pitches, the Peffermill Outdoor Gym offers multiple functional fitness stations and an array of premium equipment. In a UK and EU University first, the Outdoor Gym features “PLAE Scout Lockers” born out of a partnership with BeaverFit, a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of training equipment.
- Integrated squat stands, pull up bars, rope climb and punch bags
- Eleiko bars, weights, kettlebells & slam balls
- Concept2 ski ergs
- Rogue Echo assault bikes
- 20m section of PLAE Attack turf track
- M4 Tank sled and battle ropes.
- Video: Peffermill Outdoor Gym in use
- Use of the Peffermill Outdoor Gym
The Peffermill Outdoor Gym also features an extensive canopy cover to ensure it can be used in all but the most severe Weather.
- Booking rates area available on request
- University of Edinburgh Sports Union Clubs wishing to use the Peffermill Outdoor Gym should contact the Sports Union
- All other booking enquiries should be directed to email@example.com
Only qualified coaches, with a UKSCA certificate or similar, are allowed to lead exclusive sessions at the Outdoor Gym