Peffermill Playing Fields
The University of Edinburgh's Peffermill playing fields boasts some of the finest sports pitches in Scotland.
Ready to play from 17 May
In line with Scottish Government easing of Coronavirus restrictions we plan to reopen more of our pitches for adult contact sport activity from Monday 17 May.
Key guidelines for visiting Peffermill
- Please stay at home if you are feeling unwell.
- Book your session online in advance using our Online Booking Form
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to session starting and do not congregate in groups.
- Please arrive changed and ready to play (changing rooms will not be available for use, however, there will be toilet access).
- Please wear a face-covering where physical distancing is difficult
- Please wash/sanitise your hands frequently.
- Please sanitise kit and any touch points before you complete your activity slot.
- Please respect others and keep your distance.
- Please follow signs and advice.
- Please speak to any staff member if you have any questions about your experience.